Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday weigh in!

Monday has come and gone, and so has weigh in for weight watchers! I was absolutely dreading going to this meeting, due to the fact that I had not eaten the best, saturday or sunday.

But,


Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. i lost 4.8 pounds! That totals 21.something weight loss! Almost lost 10 percent of my fat! Yeah! We measure ourselves on the 10th of each month, to see if we are getting "smaller" Thus far. I have lost 17 inches! Yay! Progress!

Way to go. ME!

Ben, on the otherhand, gained 3.5 pounds?!!! We are still trying to figure this out! Although 5 out of the 7 days, he went over! Ben still has lost an amazing 16 inches! And we are seeing the results of his weight loss. He is looking fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog tonight and wanted to tell you that IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!! I have been doing weight watchers since the end of September and I have lost almost 75 lbs. 219 down in the 140's now. It's an amazing feeling. GOOD LUCK!!! I know that you will feel great when it's all over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started running about 2 months ago. I had already been on weight watchers for about six months when I started. I did the Couch Potato to 5K program. It's a 9 week program. You can find it on coolrunning.com. There's also a podcast you can download on I-Tunes by a guy named Robert Ullrey (sp?). I used that. It's amazing to me that I can run 3 miles now in just 9 weeks. The first week of it I could barely run for 1 minute. Anyway, hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete